Monday, November 14, 2011

11.11.11


11.11.11 also known as eleven, eleven, eleven. Some of us might call it "A Lucky Day". I know that growing up I was always surrounded by people who always shouted to each other "ITS 11:11 MAKE A WISH"!! I look back at it now and laugh, because I still do it, although I missed it twice on this particular day.

Today is not only a day of luck but, also Veterans Day. I would like to thank all of the people who serve our country.

I had the chance to see a wonderful couple get married today as well.
Cesar && Dora who have been together for many years it was about damn time.
They got married in a church, and celebrated in a huge hall in Montebello, California. The setting was perfect, the family and friends were amazing.
If you know this couple you know how fun, & outgoing they are. So it was only expected that their party be off the top.

Congrats Cesar && Dora<3










No comments:

Post a Comment